Intense Hydrating Mask, 50ml
London-based, Nigerian-born founder Ozohu Adoh spent months trialing Epara's creams, serums and oils on her own skin before finalizing the clinically proven blend of African botanicals with a chemist. Specifically formulated to meet the skincare needs of women of color, this 'Intense Hydrating' mask is nourishing and creamy and works to remove toxins and control sebum production. It's formulated with softening Allantoin and Plankton Extract to reduce hyper-pigmentation in areas where melanin is overproduced. Marula Oil restores elasticity and is said to minimize the appearance of blotchiness, fine lines and wrinkles
- Suitable for all skin types
- Free from colorants, mineral oils, parabens and phthalates
Instructions for use:
- Smooth generously over the face and décolletage after cleansing
- Leave on for 10 minutes then rinse off thoroughly with water
- For best results, use 1-2 times a week
- 50ml/ 1.7fl.oz.
- Made in England
- Made in United Kingdom
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.