+ NET SUSTAIN The Heart Of The Andes draped satin halterneck jumpsuit
Color: Tomato red
- US0 (one left)
- US2 (one left)
- US4 (sold out)
- US6 (sold out)
Designed to look like two chic styles coordinated perfectly together, Johanna Ortiz's 'The Heart of The Andes' jumpsuit has a draped halterneck top that falls to the same length as the wide-leg pants. It's cut from tomato-red satin and works just as well with strappy sandals on vacation as it does vertiginous ones for a party back home.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be loose at the bust and waist with wide-leg pants
- Lightweight, fluid, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a US 2
- Tomato-red satin
- Concealed zip fastening along side
- 100% polyester
- Green dry clean
- Designer color: Pompeian Red
- Made in Colombia
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.