Melissa Joy Manning
14-karat gold Herkimer diamond cuff
Herkimer stones are called diamonds because they share the same angular shape and extreme clarity as the corresponding gems. Tipped with a single one, Melissa Joy Manning's cuff is handmade from recycled 14-karat gold using waste-reducing metalsmithing techniques. In folk medicine, the crystals are thought to boost your immune system and promote the energy of other jewels.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 15cm / 5.9in
- Width of Opening: 2cm / 0.8in
- Herkimer diamond, total weight: 1.35-carats
- Slips on
- This piece is made from 100% recycled gold
- This piece is handmade and as such may have some small flecks or scratches
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.