ROTATE BIRGER CHRISTENSEN
+ NET SUSTAIN asymmetric ruffled organza and jersey dress
- DK32 - Sold out
- DK34 - Sold out
- DK36 - Sold out
- DK38 - Sold out
- DK40 - One left
- DK42 - Sold out
ROTATE Birger Christensen's Fall '22 collection is sultry and playful, inspired by Creative Directors Thora Valdimars and Jeanette Madsen's love of contrasts. Part of the range, this dress is cut from jersey made using ECOVERO™ and has a ruffled skirt that cascades to the floor. Make the most of the asymmetric hem and wear it with your favorite pumps.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up
- Designed for a close fit
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a DK 36
- Black jersey and organza
- Concealed zip fastening along back
- 65% ECOVERO™ viscose, 30% polyamide, 5% elastane
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.