+ NET SUSTAIN embroidered broderie anglaise cotton-voile blouse
- 4 - Low stock
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. Nicky Zimmermann often draws on botanical motifs in her collections - this blouse is embroidered with delicate blooms in contrasting white yarns. It's cut from BCI cotton-voile that supports more sustainable cotton farming and is detailed with broderie anglaise to make the airy fabric feel even lighter. Wear yours with the matching shorts and your favorite espadrilles.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- 0 = UK 8/ US 4/ FR 36
- 1 = UK 10/ US 6/ FR 38
- 2 = UK 12/ US 8/ FR 40
- 3 = UK 14/ US 10/ FR 42
- 4 = UK 16/ US 12/ FR 44
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a slightly relaxed fit, use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing the designer's size 1
- Cream broderie anglaise cotton-voile
- Button fastenings through front
- 100% cotton
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.