+ NET SUSTAIN tie-detailed shirred organic cotton-poplin maxi dress
- 1 - Low stock
- 2 - Low stock
Not only only is Matteau's organic dress the perfect piece for summer events, but it's also locally made in Australia using BCI cotton that supports more sustainable cotton farming. Designed with ties that adjust the fit of the shirred waist panel, it has soft triangle cups and a floaty, gently pleated skirt.
This product was Locally Made and was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- 1 = UK 6/ US 2/ FR 34
- 2 = UK 8/ US 4/ FR 36
- 3 = UK 10/ US 6/ FR 38
- 4 = UK 12/ US 8/ FR 40
- 5 = UK 14/ US 10/ FR 42
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- Designed to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing the designer's size 1
- Black organic cotton-poplin
- Slips on
- 100% organic cotton
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.