Age of Innocence 14-karat gold, pearl and garnet ring
Anissa Kermiche's background in engineering means that each piece of jewelry is thoughtfully designed and perfected, down to the very last detail. Named after the romantic Edith Wharton novel, this 'Age of Innocence' ring is handmade from 14-karat gold, with a pear-cut garnet underscored by a row of lustrous pearls. Stack it with other pieces from the label.
- US sizing
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Width of Embellishment: 1.7cm / 0.7in
- Height of Embellishment: 1cm / 0.4in
- Circumference: 5.2cm / 2in
- Freshwater pearls; garnet
- Freshwater pearls: China
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.