Velvet-trimmed cotton-canvas bustier top
- small - Sold out
- medium - Sold out
- large - Sold out
Orseund Iris says this bustier top is intended to make you feel like you belong in a romantic comedy from the '50s. It's made from cotton-canvas with a corset-style boned bodice and has dramatic velvet ribbons that can be tied into bows at the shoulders or left nonchalantly undone. Wear yours with stonewashed jeans and barely-there sandals, as Swedish influencer Matilda Djerf would.
Shown here with: CASASOLA Jeans, Gu_de Tote, Sophie Buhai Earrings, Amina Muaddi Sandals.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up
- Intended for a very close fit
- Mid-weight, structured, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size Small
- Cream cotton-canvas and velvet
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- Fabric1: 100% cotton; fabric2: 65% poyamide, 35% combed cotton
- Hand wash or dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.