+ NET SUSTAIN printed stretch-ECONYL triangle bikini
- IT38 (sold out)
- IT40 (sold out)
- IT42 (sold out)
- IT44 (sold out)
- IT46 (sold out)
- IT48 (sold out)
Emilio Pucci's bikini is decorated with the label's colorful 'Lilly' print in fresh shades of pink, yellow and orange - the abstract shapes are inspired by succulent plants. It's made from recycled stretch-ECONYL® and complete with a halterneck triangle top and briefs with adjustable ties at the sides.
This product was Locally Made and Reduces Waste. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a C cup or above may wish to take the next size up
- Removable padding
- Low-rise briefs with medium coverage
- Model is 177cm/ 5’10”, bra size 32B and is wearing an IT 42
- Multicolored stretch-ECONYL®
- Top ties at neck and back, briefs tie at sides
- 82% ECONYL®, 18% elastane; lining: 86% ECONYL®, 14% elastane
- Hand wash
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.