Cape Cod 31mm small stainless steel, leather, mother-of-pearl and diamond watch
Émile-Maurice Hermès designed the house's signature orange packaging during World War II, when a shortage of materials meant it was the only color available - it's now one of the brand's most defining features. With a leather strap in the iconic hue, this Swiss-made 'Cape Cod' watch is handcrafted from stainless steel and etched with the Duc carriage with a horse logo on the case back. The lustrous mother-of-pearl dial is marked with Chaîne d'Ancre numerals and dotted with diamonds to mark the hours in between.
Each Hermès 'Cape Cod' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
Your Hermès Timepieces warranty has a two (2) year worldwide cover once your International Warranty booklet is filled in, dated and signed by the retailer on the day of purchase of your Hermès Timepieces watch.
This item’s measurements are:
- Circumference: 18.5cm / 7.3in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Mother-of-pearl dial
- Silver baton hands, diamond-dot indices, total weight: 0.02-carats
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening orange leather strap (Calf)
- Lug-to-lug: 31mm; case width: 23mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- Reference number: W044309WW00
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.