SAVANNAH MORROW THE LABEL
+ NET SUSTAIN Isla fringed printed silk-crepon wrap mini skirt
Savannah Morrow The Label's 'Isla' wrap skirt has been locally made in the brand's Los Angeles studio, where the founder can oversee production to ensure every detail is finished with care. It's cut from printed silk-crepon and trimmed with lustrous crocheted and fringed trims along the hem. Wear it with the coordinating 'Calla' top on your next vacation.
This product was Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Asymmetric hem, designed to be worn just below the natural waist
- Wraparound design, ties at the waist for an adjustable fit
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a size XS/S
- Multicolored silk-crepon
- Ties at side
- 100% silk
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.