Cape-effect lace gown
Alexander McQueen presented the Spring '21 collection via film, with director Jonathan Glazer shooting the voluminous gowns on the banks of the Thames. This one is made from swathes of black lace that form a close-fitting bodice, A-line skirt and elegant cape. Highlight your waist with a leather belt.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Internal bust support
- Partially adjustable shoulder straps
- Loose overlay
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT 40
- Black lace
- Fabric1: 62% polyamide, 38% viscose; fabric2: 100% polyamide
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.