TOMO KOIZUMI X EMILIO PUCCI
Ruffled tulle cape
- IT38 (one left)
- IT42 (sold out)
For his exciting new collaboration with storied house Emilio Pucci, Japanese designer Tomo Koizumi cleverly fuses his signature ruffles with the Florentine label's colorful archive prints. This cape is made from swathes of frothy white tulle in an exaggerated puffed shape and lined in Pucci's iconic 'Vetrate' motif. Wear yours with white straight-leg pants or as a dress with point-toe flats.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended for a slim fit across the shoulders, loose fit through the body
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT 40
- White tulle
- Ties at neck
- 93% polyester, 4% acetate, 3% viscose; lining: 100% polyester
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.