+ NET SUSTAIN Forum 84 leather and suede sneakers
Originally designed for the court, adidas Originals' 'Forum 84' sneakers are highly sought-after thanks to their retro shape and instantly recognizable Velcro® straps. They're made from contrasting leather and suede, both sourced from LWG-medaled tanneries. The orange hue will pop against all kinds of denim.
This product was created using Considered Processes. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
Adidas follows its own size guide, please refer to below:
- UK 3.5 = US 5/ EU 36
- UK 4 = US 5.5/ EU 37
- UK 4.5 = US 6/ EU 37.5
- UK 5 = US 6.5/ EU 38
- UK 5.5 = US 7/ EU 39
- UK 6 = US 7.5/ EU 39.5
- UK 6.5 = US 8/ EU 40
- UK 7 = US 8.5/ EU 41
- UK 7.5 = US 9/ EU 41.5
- UK 8 = US 9.5/ EU 42
- UK 8.5 = US 10/ EU 43
- UK 9 = US 10.5/ EU 43.5
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Rubber sole measures approximately 25mm/ 1 inch
- White and off-white leather (Cow), orange and light-gray suede (Cow), orange rubber
- Lace-up front, Velcro®-fastening strap
- Designer color: Cloud White/ Hazy Copper/ Cream White
- adidas Originals follows its own size guide, therefore the size stated on the box will differ from the one provided in our size chart. To receive your correct fit, please refer to Size & Fit notes
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.