Edition 1990 cotton-twill shorts
- FR36 (sold out)
- FR38 (sold out)
- FR40 (sold out)
- FR44 (sold out)
Alaïa's 'Edition' collection is proof of how timeless the brand's styles are - these shorts are inspired by a pair worn by Naomi Campbell at the Spring '90 runway show. Cut from cotton-twill, they have a high-rise waist and pleats that accentuate the loose-fitting legs. Wear yours with one of the house's tops.
Shown here with: Alaïa Sandals.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- High-rise, cut for a slightly loose fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
- Black cotton-twill
- Button and concealed zip fastening at front
- 100% cotton
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.