Brontë Doré 14-karat gold diamond ring
Anissa Kermiche's ring is named after the famed Brontë sisters, who were poets and novelists during the 19th century. Handmade from 14-karat gold, it has a dainty, adjustable chain band encrusted with 0.20-carats of sparkling diamonds. Stack yours with other styles from the label.
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 6cm / 2.3in
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.20-carats
- Slide fastening
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.