Vine 9-karat gold, enamel, rock crystal and diamond ring
- 10 (sold out)
- 12 (sold out)
- 18 (sold out)
Bea Bongiasca's 'Vine' ring has such a unique, artful design - it's been handmade in Italy from 9-karat gold and white enamel that coils around your finger. Each end is tipped with a shimmering rock crystal and the center band is set with row of pavé diamonds, totaling 0.13-carats. Wear it with the label's equally striking earrings.
- Italian sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Rock crystal, total weight: 1.85-carats; round-cut G VS1 diamonds, total weight: 0.13-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.