Linen-blend canvas halterneck midi dress
- IT38 (low stock)
- IT46 (low stock)
Bottega Veneta's Daniel Lee was thinking a lot about purity this season, resulting in a relatively stripped-back Spring '21 collection. Debuted on the runway, this halterneck dress is cut from beige linen-blend canvas with a corseted bodice and darted A-line skirt. The two-way zipper means you can adjust the length of the slit at the hem.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- Intended to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing an IT 40
- Beige linen-blend canvas
- Two-way zip fastening through front
- 97% linen, 3% elastane
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.