Quatre Classique Small 18-karat yellow, white and rose gold, PVD and diamond ring
The mix of textures and precious metals in Boucheron's 'Quatre' collection is a beloved signature of the Maison. Each slim band on this ring symbolizes something different - the raised brown PVD 'Clou De Paris' blocks recall the city's cobblestone streets, while the 18-karat gold 'Grosgrain' one is a tribute to founder Frédéric Boucheron's couturier grandparents. 33 round-cut diamonds totaling 0.24-carats are inlaid in a delicate mirror setting that creates a beautiful play of light.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- French sizing
- Circumference: 5cm / 2in
- Width: 0cm / 0.3in
- Round-cut D-G VS1-VS2/ VVS1-VVS2 diamonds, total weight: 0.24-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Stone and metal weights indicated are average for a size 52
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.