Tank Française 25.05mm medium 18-karat gold and stainless steel watch
Elegant and timeless, Cartier's 'Tank Française' watch is a modern heirloom. This medium stainless steel version has been meticulously crafted by artisans in the house's Swiss atelier and accented with polished 18-karat gold links. The squared case is fitted with a silvered dial and features a spinel cabochon-encrusted crown and the maison's signature blued steel sword-shaped hands.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults. Cartier also offers an additional six year warranty, to be activated through Cartier Care.
- Cartier caliber 157 quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Silvered dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hands
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments
- Stainless steel bracelet
- Invisible clasp fastening
- Case width: 25.05mm; case height: 30.40mm; case thickness: 6.70mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: W2TA0003
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.