Santos de Cartier Automatic 35mm medium stainless steel watch
As a brand known for its inimitable attention to detail, its unsurprising that Cartier's 'Santos de Cartier' watch is precisely weighted for a perfect fit on the wrist. Named after the Brazilian aviator Alberto Santos Dumont whom it was originally designed for, it's powered by Swiss-made calibre 1847 MC automatic movement and has a silvered opaline dial set with elongated Roman numerals and sword-shaped hands. The 'SmartLink' steel bracelet is adjustable and can be easily switched out for the tan leather strap.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 16cm / 6.2in
- Width of Face: 3cm / 1.4in
- Width of Strap: 2cm / 0.8in
- Swiss-made calibre 1847 MC automatic movement
- Hour, minute and second hands
- Silvered opaline dial
- Black Roman numerals and markers, blued steel sword-shaped hour, minute and second hands
- Stainless steel case
- Crown for time adjustments and manual winding
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Clasp-fastening stainless steel bracelet; additional tan leather strap (Calf)
- Case width: 35.1mm; case thickness: 8.83mm
- Water resistance: 10 bar
- Comes in presentation box
- Reference number: WSSA0029
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Cartier creations are manufactured with the greatest care by Cartier workshops in the purest tradition of jewelry and watchmaking, thus giving each piece a unique character. As a result, information on the carat weights in relation to a model may vary slightly from one piece to another and are therefore given for information only.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.