Convertible belted wool, cotton-blend and quilted silk coat
Versatility is the theme that unites the outerwear in Chloé's Fall '21 collection. This coat is made from wool with a tonal cotton-blend and silk waistcoat (quilted using the house's iconic scalloping) that can be removed completely. It' fastens with horn buttons and has a long belt that looks chic knotted.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Intended for a loose fit, use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- Designed with a detachable gilet
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric with leather gilet
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR 36
- Sand wool, cream cotton-blend, beige silk
- Button fastenings through front
- Fabric1: 100% virgin wool; fabric2: 76% cotton, 24% silk; fabric3: 100% silk; buttons: 100% horn (Buffalo)
- Dry clean
- Designer color: Pearl Beige
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.