Dries Van Noten
Striped cotton-sateen shorts
- FR34 (low stock)
- FR36 (sold out)
- FR38 (sold out)
- FR40 (low stock)
Dries Van Noten's shorts are patterned with stripes to evoke the work of New Zealand artist Len Lye, whose pioneering technique of painting over celluloid inspired the label's Spring '21 collection. They're made from cotton-sateen and cut to skim your figure. Team yours with darker hues to make the print stand out.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the smaller size
- High-rise, cut for a boxy fit
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
- Multicolored cotton-sateen
- Concealed button and zip fastening at front
- 100% cotton
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.