+ NET SUSTAIN layered printed recycled bikini bottoms
- IT38 - Sold out
- IT40 - Sold out
- IT42 - Sold out
- IT44 - Sold out
- IT46 - Sold out
- IT48 - Sold out
Emilio Pucci's printed swimwear is always guaranteed to look gorgeous in vacation photographs. These bikini briefs have been made locally to the brand in Italy from recycled fabric - the soft material is also blended with stretch to ensure that it lasts and that you can swim comfortably.
This product Reduces Waste and is Locally Made. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Mini-length, designed to be worn at the waist
- Built-in compression shorts for support
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing an IT 40
- Multicolored stretch-recycled polyamide
- Pull on
- 82% recycled polyamide, 16% elastane
- Hand wash
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.