+ NET SUSTAIN leather shorts
- FR34 (low stock)
- FR36 (sold out)
- FR40 (low stock)
- FR42 (sold out)
Leather separates are huge this season, and Envelope1976's shorts are cut from a chrome-free, vegetable-tanned version making them a stylish and sustainable way to tap the trend. Designed in a relaxed longline silhouette, they have a partially elasticated high-rise waist and hit just above the knee. Style them with a tucked-in tank and sandals.
This product was created using Considered Materials and Processes. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Dropped crotch, designed for a relaxed fit
- Partially elasticated at the waist for a comfortable fit
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a FR 36
- Black leather
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at front
- 100% leather (Lamb); lining: 100% viscose
- Specialist clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.