Horsebit-detailed printed velvet skirt
- IT36 (sold out)
- IT38 (sold out)
- IT40 (low stock)
- IT42 (sold out)
- IT44 (sold out)
- IT46 (sold out)
- IT48 (sold out)
Each look in Gucci's Resort '19 show referenced the house's past and Alessandro Michele's penchant for maximalism. Worn on the runway, this '60s-inspired skirt has been made in Italy from opulent velvet patterned with rows of logo lettering in bright, alternating colors. Tuck in a silky blouse to play up the retro vibe and showcase the horsebit detailing.
- Fits large to size, take one size smaller than normal
- Ankle length, designed to be worn at the waist
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Those with curvy hips may wish to take their normal size
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing an IT 40
- Multicolored velvet, black leather
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at side
- 100% cotton; trim: 100% leather (Lamb)
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy
Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.