Ophidia textured leather-trimmed printed coated-canvas suitcase
For this 'Ophidia' suitcase, Gucci's Alessandro Michele updates the house's signature monogrammed coated-canvas with an archival floral motif created by Vittorio Accornero over 50 years ago. It's been made in Italy with burgundy textured-leather trims and opens to a compartmented interior with elastic straps to keep clothes in place. The 360-degree spinner wheels allow you to move around the airport with ease and the front pouch is perfect for keeping your passport and ticket easily accessible.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Depth: 22cm / 8.6in
- Height: 50cm / 19.5in
- Max. Strap Length: 45cm / 17.6in
- Width: 40cm / 15.6in
- Multicolored coated-canvas, red canvas and textured-leather (Calf)
- Zip fastening along top and sides
- Weighs approximately 13.2lbs/ 6kg
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.