Cape Cod 23mm small stainless steel, leather, mother-of-pearl and diamond watch
When Henri d'Origny was asked to create a square watch for Hermès in 1991, he believed a rectangular shape would look more elegant - as a result, his iconic 'Cape Cod' timepiece combines both shapes. Illuminated with a border of sparkling diamonds, the stainless steel case has a mother-of-pearl dial marked with numerals inspired by the signature Chaîne d'Ancre motif. The interchangeable leather strap will age beautifully over time.
Each Hermès 'Cape Cod' watch comes with instructions on how to change the strap and a tool to enable you to do so.
We offer a two year warranty for all working parts and any manufacturing faults.
This item's measurements are:
- Circumference: 18cm / 7.2in
- Min. Circumference: 16cm / 6.2in
- Width of Face: 2cm / 0.9in
- Width of Strap: 1cm / 0.4in
- Swiss-made quartz movement
- Hour and minute hands
- Mother-of-pearl dial
- Silver baton hands, diamond-dot indices, total weight: 0.02-carats
- Stainless steel case
- Diamonds, total weight: 0.41-carats
- Crown for time adjustments
- Sapphire glass crystal
- Engraved case back
- Pin buckle-fastening tan leather strap (Calf)
- Case diameter: 23mm
- Water resistance: 3 bar
- Comes in a presentation box
- Mother-of-pearl: Australia
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Reference number: 044226WW00
- Manufactured in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.