Gypset 18-karat yellow and blackened white gold diamond hoop earrings
Jessica McCormack spent her childhood years at auctions with her father - she would take vintage jewelry apart and build it back together to better understand the time-honored craftsmanship. Part of the 'Signature' collection, these earrings are cast from 18-karat blackened white gold with contrasting yellow gold hoops and illuminated with brilliant-cut diamonds. Mix and match them with other styles from our edit.
This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 1cm / 0.6in
- Pendant Length: 0cm / 0.2in
- Pendant Width: 0cm / 0.2in
- Width: 0cm / 0in
- Brilliant-cut H SI1 diamonds, total weight: 0.40-carats
- Post fastening for pierced ears
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.