Hex 18-karat yellow and blackened white gold sapphire ring
It's not just the geometric shape that makes Jessica McCormack's ring so striking, but also the 2.70-carats of sapphires that delineate it - the carre-cut stones are shaped like steps for a little extra sparkle. Handmade from 18-karat yellow and blackened white gold, it has a slender band and is ideal for wearing solo.
- French sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Circumference: 5cm / 2.1in
- Carre-cut sapphires, total weight: 2.70-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.