Tattoo 18-karat yellow and blackened white gold diamond necklace
Garnering inspiration from her native New Zealand, it's no surprise that Jessica McCormack looks to ancient Maori tattoos to inspire her collection. Cast from 18-karat yellow and blackened white gold, this dainty necklace is strung with a swirled pendant to resemble Kirituhi or Ta Moko inkings - they represent new beginnings. Layer yours over a choker.
This item's measurements are:
- Drop: 23cm / 9in
- Pendant Length: 1cm / 0.6in
- Pendant Width: 1cm / 0.6in
- Brilliant-cut H SI1 diamonds, total weight: 0.9-carats
- Lobster clasp fastening
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.