+ NET SUSTAIN Mika off-the-shoulder Tencel and linen-blend midi dress
- US0 (sold out)
- US2 (sold out)
- US4 (sold out)
- US6 (sold out)
- US8 (sold out)
- US10 (sold out)
- US12 (sold out)
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. Mara Hoffman is so committed to making her brand more sustainable that even the garment's sew-in labels are made of 100% organic cotton. A style that you can wear on repeat and for many seasons (or vacations) to come, this off-the-shoulder striped 'Mika' dress is cut from Tencel blended with natural linen. It has pretty puffed sleeves and chunky brown buttons.
This product was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- Designed to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a US 2
- Beige and sand Tencel and linen-blend
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at back, button fastenings through front
- 60% Tencel, 40% linen; lining: 100% rayon
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.