6mm 18-karat gold diamond earring
Maria Tash's earring is cast from 18-karat gold in the shape of a lotus flower - a nod to the designer's Indian and Pakistani inspirations. A delicate solo accent, it's encrusted with diamonds, one of which swings from a fine interlinking hoop. Wear it stacked with a sparkling mini hoop.
- This item's measurements are:
- Height: 1cm / 0.5in
- Width: 1cm / 0.4in
- Marquis and round-cut G VS2 diamonds, total weight 0.95-carats
- Screw fastening for pierced ears
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.