Bloom gold-plated, sapphire and pearl ring
Growing up between the lush landscapes of Thailand and the legendary mountains of Switzerland, designer Pacharee-Sophie Rogers has a keen appreciation for the beauty in nature. Sculpted to look like a flower stem, this 'Bloom' ring is handcrafted from gold-plated silver and dotted with tonal-yellow sapphires and a freshwater pearl. Stack yours with the matching style.
- French sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Tonal-yellow sapphires, total weight: 1.81-carats; freshwater pearl, total weight: 0.28-carats
- Freshwater pearl: China
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.