Antifer 18-karat rose gold diamond ring
Color: Rose gold
In our interview with Gaia Repossi, she told us that one particular shade of gold is by far her favorite - "we came across a rose that is very subtle, almost yellow gold but with a light shade of pink, which quickly became our signature." Named after the peaks of the Antifer cliffs in Normandy, this 18-karat rose gold ring is encrusted with 0.30-carats of diamonds. The trio of bands is connected at the base and set askew to give the illusion of separately stacked styles.
- French sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Circumference: 5cm / 2.1in
- Width: 1cm / 0.5in
- White diamonds, total weight: 0.30-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Italy