Berbère Module 18-karat rose gold diamond ring
Color: Rose gold
- 50 (sold out)
- 52 (sold out)
Fine jewelry designer Gaia Repossi first released the label's 'Berbère Module' collection in 2010 and it quickly became one of the brand's most iconic ranges. Cast in Italy from 18-karat rose gold, this ring is designed to look like two stacked styles and pavé-set with 0.34-carats of shimmering diamonds.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- F diamonds, total weight: 0.34-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.