Serti Sur Vide 18-karat rose gold diamond ring
Color: Rose gold
Gaia Repossi is a fan of modern art and architecture, which really comes across in her innovative fine jewelry designs. Cast in Italy from glistening 18-karat rose gold, this 'Serti Sur Vide' ring is decorated with two shimmering pear-cut diamonds, totaling 0.60-carats - both are set on a hidden structure to create the illusion that they're floating. Wear yours alongside the 'Antifer' style.
- French sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Circumference: 5cm / 2.1in
- Width: 1cm / 0.6in
- Pear-cut F VS+ diamonds, total weight: 0.60-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in Italy
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.