Technical Berbère 18-karat rose gold diamond ring
"My goal was to create a desire for jewelry again with a contemporary vision and awareness of today's needs and reality," designer Gaia Repossi told us. Part of the 'Berbère' collection, this stackable ring encircles the finger with bands of 18-karat rose gold, two of which are punctuated with 0.82-carats of light-catching diamonds.
- French sizing
We advise that you measure the size of your finger rather than the size of your ring.
1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Measurements can be found in the link below
- Round brilliant-cut F VVS diamonds, total weight: 0.82-carats
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER.COM is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
- Made in France