ROTATE Birger Christensen
Kaya cutout gingham cotton-blend seersucker mini dress
Color: Pastel yellow
- DK32 (sold out)
- DK36 (low stock)
- DK38 (low stock)
- DK40 (sold out)
- DK42 (sold out)
Thora Valdimars and Jeanette Madsen started out altering thrift store clothes before launching ROTATE Birger Christensen - they could never find dresses with short enough hemlines or puffy enough sleeves, which is why both quickly became brand signatures. Made from cotton-blend seersucker, this gingham dress has a square cutout below the neckline and ruching at the shoulders for volume.
Wear it with: Bottega Veneta Sandals.
- Fits true to size, however those who are between sizes should take the larger size
- Those with a curvy figure may wish to take the next size up
- Designed for a close fit with oversized sleeves
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a DK 34
- Tonal-yellow cotton-blend seersucker
- Button fastenings and concealed zip fastening at back
- 73% cotton, 27% polyester
- Machine wash
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.