+ NET SUSTAIN feather-trimmed crepe de chine pajama set
Sleeper's nightwear-turned-partywear is made locally to the brand in Kyiv, Ukraine. Cut from lightweight crepe de chine, this vintage-inspired pajama set features a pink shirt with tonal piping and mother-of-pearl buttons. The cropped pants have an elasticated waist and the brand's signature feathers at the hem, which can be detached when you want to keep things simple. Take inspiration from the label's Instagram and wear yours with strappy sandals and a structured mini bag.
This product was Locally Made and was created using Considered Materials. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Cut for a relaxed fit
- Elasticated at the waist for a flexible fit
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size XS
- Pink crepe de chine and feathers
- Button fastenings through front
- 100% viscose; trim1: 100% cotton; trim2: 100% feathers (Ostrich)
- Hand wash or dry clean
- Designer color: Rose Pink
- Mother-of-pearl: Vietnam
- Ostrich: China
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.