18-karat gold multi-stone ring
Suzanne Kalan describes a "seesawing duality between symmetry and asymmetry" that manifests in each of her designs, thanks to the baguette-cut stones and striking placements. Part of the 'Fireworks' collection, this one-of-a-kind ring is cast from 18-karat gold and encrusted with scattered sapphires and emeralds. Two rows of diamonds add even more sparkle.
- Circumference: 5cm / 2.1in
- Baguette-cut sapphires, total weight: 2.00-carats; baguette-cut emeralds, total weight: 0.45-carats; round-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.43-carats
- Comes in a designer-stamped box
- This piece has been certified in accordance with the Hallmarking Act 1973
- NET-A-PORTER is a certified member of the Responsible Jewellery Council
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.