Estela asymmetric tiered floral-print cotton dress
Ulla Johnson looks to bohemian Paris in the '70s for her Pre-Fall '21 collection, and this 'Estela' dress couldn't be a better example of her vision. Cut from cotton that's decorated with florals inspired by traditional batik prints, it has adjustable tussled rope ties at the shoulders and a voluminous asymmetric tiered skirt. Mirror the lookbook by styling yours with espadrilles.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric with stretchy panels
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a US 2
- Multicolored cotton
- Concealed zip fastening along side
- 100% cotton
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.