Snake-print stretch-jersey flared pants
- 1 (sold out)
- 2 (sold out)
- 3 (sold out)
Rare Market is a buzzy concept shop in Seoul’s Gangnam District and co-owners Dami Kwon and Jessica Jung are also the design duo behind we11done. Certain to get snapped up by those in the know, these pants are made from stretchy jersey emblazoned with a snake print. They're cut to sit flatteringly high up on your waist and fit slim through the thighs before flaring at the hems.
- Size 1 = XS, 2 = S, 3 = M
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- High-rise, intended for a slim fit with a flared hem
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing the designer's size 1
- Snake-print stretch-jersey
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at side
- 97% polyester, 3% polyurethane
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.