Empire belted printed linen mini dress
Color: Army green
- 2 (low stock)
- 3 (sold out)
Nicky Zimmermann started out selling her bohemian pieces in Sydney's Paddington Market - that same vintage spirit is still captured in her designs today. This 'Empire' mini dress is cut from linen printed with '70s-inspired flowers and birds. It has puffed sleeves enhanced by elasticated cuffs and a ruffled overlay at the shoulders. Cinch your waist with the tasseled rope belt.
- Size 00 = XXS-XS, 0 = XS-S, 1 = S-M, 2 = M-L, 3 = L-XL
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed to be slightly fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Use the tie belt to cinch in at the waist
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing the designer's size 1
- Multicolored linen
- Concealed zip fastening along back
- 100% linen
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.