+ NET SUSTAIN Clark wetsuit
SAR 1,940.51(Local taxes and duties included)
Select a size
- x small - Low stock
- medium - Low stock
- x large - Low stock
Abysse's wetsuit is named after the pioneering marine biologist Eugenie Clark, popularly known as 'The Shark Lady'. Made from Japanese YAMAMOTO neoprene which replaces petrochemicals with limestone to reduce environmental impact, it has sleek seam placement and flatlock stitching.
Size & Fit
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Full brief coverage
- Model is 180cm/ 5'11", bra size 30C and is wearing a size Small
Details & Care
- Black YAMAMOTO limestone neoprene
- VELCRO® and zip fastening at back
- 100% YAMAMOTO limestone neoprene
- Machine wash
- Lotion, sunscreen, oil and chlorine can cause discoloration of this item; this is not a manufacturing defect. Please follow care instructions to keep your swimwear in the best condition
Delivery & Returns
Find out more about our delivery options. Try items in the comfort of your own home. If they're not quite right, you've got 28 days to request an exchange or return and send them back to us. We'll collect them from your home or office for free.
Product Code 24772899113510765
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.