Le Cercle cropped ruffled cotton and silk-blend faille top
Color: Army green
- small - Sold out
- medium - Sold out
- large - Sold out
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. ARTCLUB's founder Heidi Middleton has an affinity for ethically made clothing with a vintage-inspired flair, much like this 'Le Cercle' top. Cut from lustrous cotton and silk-blend faille, it has flouncy ruffles and adjustable ties at the front that can be knotted into a neat bow. The cropped length means it'll sit beautifully over high-rise pants or shorts.
Wear it with: Art Club Shorts, Nanushka Tote, Cult Gaia Sandals, Mateo Ring, Mizuki Bracelet, Anita Ko Necklace.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Those with a petite frame may wish to take the next size down
- Designed for a close fit
- Ties at the front for an adjustable fit
- Cropped length
- Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 180cm/ 5’11” and is wearing a size Small
- Army-green cotton and silk-blend faille
- Ties at front
- 70% cotton, 30% silk
- Dry clean
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home and, if it’s not quite right, let us know and we’ll arrange a free collection from your home or office.