Plume de Paon small 18-karat white gold diamond ring
Color: White gold
Boucheron's 'Plume de Paon' ring embodies the poetic shape of a peacock feather - the motif is central to the Parisian jeweler's 160-year-old heritage. Cast from 18-karat white gold, the intricate metalwork is illuminated with pavé and rose-cut diamonds. Wear yours solo to give it the attention it deserves.
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Circumference: 5.2cm / 2in
- Width: 2cm / 0.8in
- Round-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.59-carats; rose-cut diamond, total weight: 0.30-carats
- Stone and metal weights indicated are average for a size 52
- Made in Italy
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.