Serpent Bohème 18-karat white gold diamond ring
Color: White gold
Boucheron's 'Serpent Bohème' motif is inspired by a snake necklace founder Frédéric Boucheron gifted to his wife in 1888 as a symbol of protection - the talisman has since become an instantly-recognizable mainstay. Cast from 18-karat white gold, this ring features a diamond-encrusted version set on an intricate, rope-like band. We especially like it with the matching necklace
- French sizing
- 1. Wrap a length of string or ribbon around the base of your finger. To ensure the ring fits comfortably, we suggest measuring your knuckle as well. Select a size that will slide on and off your finger easily.
- 2. With a pen, mark the point on the string where the ends meet.
- 3. Measure the string in millimeters with a ruler.
- 4. Choose the closest measurement to the chart below to identify your ring size.
- Round-cut diamonds, total weight: 0.14-carats
- Stone and metal weights indicated are average for a size 52
- Made in Switzerland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.