Appliquéd embroidered tulle gown
- FR34 (one left)
- FR38 (sold out)
- FR42 (one left)
EXCLUSIVE AT NET-A-PORTER. Christos Costarellos once told us that he designs for the woman who's "not afraid to shine" - so who better than the couturier to craft the dress that will make a bride feel her most breathtaking? Created as part of an exclusive bridal capsule, this gown is handmade from tiers of wispy ivory tulle spun with plenty of silk. The latticework trims and hand-cut 'Kopaneli' corded lace appliqués are signatures of the atelier and woven using traditional Greek patterns. An invisible bra is a must - you can rely on Fashion Forms for plenty of styles that are comfortable and supportive.
- Fits small to size, take one size larger than normal
- Designed to be fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip
- Close fitting at the underarms
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing a FR 38
- Ivory tulle
- Concealed hook and zip fastening at back
- 60% polyester, 40% silk
- Dry clean
Small to size. See Size & Fit notes.
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.