+ NET SUSTAIN Fionn cable-knit wool cardigan
- x small - Low stock
&Daughter's 'Fionn' cardigan is cable-knitted from British-spun lambswool with a soft, cozy handle. Linked and finished by hand in Donegal, Ireland, it has a spread collar, dropped shoulders and two front pockets. The fabric has natural self-cleaning properties, so the brand recommends airing it out after each wear to avoid unnecessary washing.
This product was Locally Made and supports Craft and Community. Find out more about NET SUSTAIN here.
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Designed for a relaxed fit
- Mid-weight knit
- The model is wearing a size larger than her normal size to achieve a relaxed fit
- Model is 177cm/ 5'10" and is wearing a size Medium
- Ecru wool
- Button fastenings through front
- 100% wool
- Hand wash
- Mother-of-pearl: Vietnam
- Made in Ireland
Returns or Exchanges
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and let us know straightaway if you’d like a different size or a refund and we’ll collect from your home, work or an alternative address.